areas of expertise
- Business Development
- Team Leader
- Problem Solving
education, awards, and certifications
- BBA Management Information Systems, University of Cincinnati College of Business
- 4-time (and current) Microsoft Fast Track Recognized Solution Architect
- 17-time Microsoft SharePoint MVP
- Office 365 Top 25 Influencer
- SharePoint Top 25 Influencer
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Sitecore Certified Developer
- PowerApps Certified Developer
A graduate from the University of Cincinnati Carl H. Lindner College of Business, Todd helps grow the business and leads the technical teams at Canviz. Todd is a 17-time Microsoft MVP with over 25 years of experience in software architecture and development. He consistently keeps Canviz on the cutting edge of web, mobile, desktop, and cloud technologies. He leads the technical teams at Canviz with a passion for sharing knowledge and attention to detail. In his free time, Todd gives back to his local community by coaching and growing youth sports teams.
For over a decade, Todd has created close relationships with the Microsoft SharePoint, Azure, Office, and PowerApps teams which provides Canviz access to early releases. Todd and the Canviz team work closely with the Microsoft teams to develop training and samples that Microsoft distributes to architects and developers worldwide on MSDN, TechNet, and GitHub. We use this knowledge and experience to implement cutting edge software solutions for our clients.
Some notable and fun things in Todd’s career include:
- Guest on the Office 365 Developer PodCast
- Microsoft Partner Network Web Site
- Microsoft SharePoint, Visio, and Lync Web Sites
- Office 365 Developer Patterns & Practices
- Co-Author: Designing Solutions for Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (Patterns & Practices)
- SharePoint 2013 & SharePoint Online solution pack for branding and site provisioning
- SPS Events & SP Fest Mobile Applications
- MSDN and MVA Training: SharePoint, Windows Phone, Windows Azure
- Speaking at major conferences including Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft TechEd, Microsoft Build, The Microsoft SharePoint Conference, & Dev Connections
- Code Samples & SharePoint Apps on MSDN
- Content author & presenter for the BCS portion of the SharePoint MCSM program
- Technical editor: Professional Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010
- Author: ITUnity, SharePointPro
- Developed 1st ever wireless Ski Report web site in the world! (2001)
Learn how to accelerate development with the Catalog in Power Platform in both green field (creating a new app from scratch) and enhancement (taking an existing app and updating it) scenarios.
Learn how to share PCF Components with the Catalog in Power Platform. In this demonstration a PCF Component is developed and added to the Catalog in Power Platform. Then, another developer uses the Catalog to discover the PCF control and install it in their development environment, and finally use it to enhance an existing Power App.